Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And it was supposed to be a good week...

What happened to Ms. Chen yesterday? Pick one of the following answers.

a. It was like a sauna in my classroom from the broken air-conditioner.
b. My tower at Moody Hall flooded and I became a refugee for the evening, along with 400 other TFAers.
c. I did not have my laptop for the entire night, and therefore could not do my lesson for the next day, nor the other two lesson plans due.
d. all of the above

The correct answer is d.

Luckily they let us back into our rooms around 11:30 PM and my stuff was ok. Not so lucky for a few who now have to relocate themselves to the south tower. Apparently some pipe burst last night and it was massively flooding all over the place.

Awesome. Way to go Moody, way to go. I guess this is what they meant by being "flexible."

No comments:

Post a Comment